Multiple new features and fixes for both web server and scanner app included in this release.
Note: Due to Apple security requirements old scanner app must be deleted from iPod scanner.
Webserver app changes:
New feature: Purchasing -Auto Submit
Added new feature to auto-submit orders at scheduled time for each vendor.
All open orders will be send to corresponding vendors automatically.
Orders from scanners will be submitted after scanner synchronization.
Scanner App changes:
1. Cosmetic changes: on ipod5 or ipod6, 7, 8 screen is showing with more padding now.
2. Residents screen. Added ability to take picture and sync with server.
3. New feature: Add swipe a card to login.
User is able to setup and use their card with magnetic strip to log into a scanner.
4. New Feature: User can select items directly from “Favorites” for a quick select and save. No scanning is needed.
To use Favorites – User can select a resident and use “Favorites” button to click and record transaction in one step.
5. Fixed: Login screen, – Unable to minimize keyboard.
6. New Feature: Inventory screen. Added ability to take a picture of the item.
7. Used latest scanner SDK in app.